Hello and a warm welcome to our school website. Shamblehurst Primary School is a school on an exciting journey to outstanding! As a school community we hope to make all new members feel welcome and we look forward to getting to know you over the forthcoming years.
Our vision at Shamblehurst is:
- To discover and realise the brilliance in everyone.
- To develop outstanding future citizens who are confident, creative, independent life-long learners.
- To deliver outstanding teaching through an exciting curriculum, which expands all young peoples’ capacity and appetite to learn.
- To provide a safe, stable and disciplined environment, within an ethos of respect, care and support that enables children to thrive academically, socially and personally.
- To create an irresistible learning environment for our community of learners.
- To equip children with the skills they need to lead happy, healthy and fulfilled lives.
- To develop and maintain strong, positive partnerships with parents and our community for the benefit of all children.
We are a busy and friendly school with lots going on!
There may be many more questions that you have in relation to your own child that are not addressed here. Please feel free to contact the school to arrange a time to come and look around during the working day so you can see us in action!