Vision & Values
Building dreams, shaping futures, inspiring life-long learning.
- To discover and realise the brilliance in everyone.
- To develop outstanding future global citizens who are confident, creative, independent life-long learners.
- To deliver outstanding teaching through an exciting curriculum, which expands all young peoples’ capacity and appetite to learn.
- To provide a safe, stable and disciplined environment, within an ethos of respect, care and support that enables children to thrive academically, socially and personally.
- To create an irresistible learning environment for our community of learners.
- To equip children with the skills they need to lead happy, healthy and fulfilled lives.
- To develop and maintain strong, positive partnerships with parents and our community for the benefit of all children.
Our school is developing a Learning Community where:
- We believe that everybody can achieve and thrive;
- We take risks and build resilience by embracing challenge;
- We recognise that learning never stops;
- We are proud of our tolerant, diverse and respectful community;
- We act with integrity and recognise that we are all role models;
- We are accountable.